Because we’re quick, convenient and competitively priced! To safeguard the quality, reliability and safety of your vehicle, Nissan recommends that you consider your authorized Nissan Dealership first for maintenance or repair. Only authorized Nissan Dealership offer you these advantages:
DETERMINING WHICH MAINTENANCE INTERVAL WORKS FOR YOU
Depending on your driving habits and local conditions, you should follow one of the three maintenance schedules listed below. Use these guidelines to determine which maintenance schedule to use.
WHAT LEVEL OF SERVICE IS BEST FOR YOU?
Is premium performance, fuel economy, safety and long-term reliability important to you? Our “Preferred Maintenance” will ensure years of trouble-free motoring and the highest resale value for your Nissan.
Preferrered Maintenance: (Every 6,000 kilometres or 3 months, whichever comes first)
Preferred Maintenance is a Nissan-recommended option that is suitable for all driving habits and local conditions. Nissan developed Preferred Maintenance for owners who want the ultimate in preventative maintenance. With Preferred Maintenance, more maintenance items are regularly checked or replaced than with either Schedule 1 or Schedule 2 maintenance schedules. Using the Preferred Maintenance schedule may optimize the performance, reliability and resale value of your vehicle.
DO YOU TYPICALLY DRIVE UNDER THESE CONDITIONS?
Repeated short trips of less than 8 kilometres in normal temperatures or less than 16 kilometres in freezing temperatures Stop-and-go traffic in hot weather or low-speed driving for long distances Driving in dusty conditions or on rough, muddy or salt-spread roads Towing a trailer, using a camper or car-top carrier
We’d recommend our Schedule 1 service interval which is designed for average Canadian driving conditions.
Schedule 1 Maintenance (Every 6,000 kilometres or 3 months, whichever comes first)
Schedule 1 features the same 6,000 kilometre service intervals as Preferred Maintenance; however, with Schedule 1 fewer maintenance items are regularly checked or replaced than with the Preferred Maintenance schedule.
DO YOU DRIVE ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY ON THE HIGHWAY IN TEMPERATE CONDITIONS?
Our Schedule 2 minimum service requirement may be adequate for you.
Schedule 2 Minimum Service Requirement (Every 12,000 kilometres or 6 months, whichever comes first)
Schedule 2 features 12,000 kilometre service intervals; with Schedule 2 fewer maintenance items are regularly checked or replaced than with Schedule 1. Generally, Schedule 2 applies only to highway driving in temperate conditions. Use Schedule 2 only if you primarily operate your vehicle under conditions other than those listed in Schedule 1.
If you have one, insist on Genuine Nissan Collision Parts. If you want your vehicle to be restored to its original condition – if you want it to last, be safer and help hold its resale value, the solution is simple. Tell your insurance agent and your repair shop to use only Genuine Nissan Collision Parts.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We’ll fix it right. Every time.
- Our experienced, factory-trained Service Staff are committed to identifying your needs quickly and accurately. Their specialized knowledge of the Nissan product line is constantly being updated through our product information and training resources. Your vehicle will be ready on time and at the price quoted.
- We keep this promise by using the latest Nissan-designed diagnostic equipment and technology to repair your vehicle promptly. We have a large inventory of competitively priced Genuine Nissan parts, so we can start to work on your vehicle immediately.
- Signed and built your Nissan, so we know it inside and out. Our technicians are factory-trained specialists. Our fully warranted Nissan parts are manufactured to original equipment standards specifically for your vehicle.
- We’re committed to keeping you on the road.Nissan vehicles have an enviable reputation for reliability. Our preventative maintenance programs can proactively address your vehicle’s needs. Why? We designed it, we built it, and we specified the maintenance requirements.
- We’ll help you retain the optimum value of your Nissan by keeping it performing like new.
Whether you choose to keep your current Nissan or trade for a new one, regular service at a Nissan Dealership will add significantly to its value.